06 September 2004

Ooh! Aah!! Fuckin' hell, 20 Jazz Funk Greats present The First Annual Suicide Week. Wicked!

I must point out though, chaps, that there's one Suicide Tribute album you didn't mention. How could you? It's only known to a small selection of Suicide freaks who hang out at Revega, a Yahoo group that I set up back in March 2002. The tribute CD was created by and for members of the group only. I covered Suicide's "Girl" and Marty Rev's "Nineteen 86". It was lot's of fun to do.


Suicide - Another Tribute (2003)

By the way guys, I don't know how long you've been following my writing 'career' (ha!) but here are links to some of the things I've written about Suicide:

November 2002 - Sat 2 & Sun 3 - London, Mean Fiddler
(there doesn't seem to be a direct Url to this, so scroll down and click on the 'Misc. page' and go from there..)

Martin Rev - "To Live" album review

Over-excited career overview


Oh, and Kid Shirt on monstrously good form on Andy Partridge.